Located in one of the most popular tourist areas of Mallorca , the IES Calvià is a public school which every year welcomes over a thousand students.
IES Calvià offers a wide range of studies: Secondary School and VET Studies in Administration & Business, Cookery and Services and Hotel Management & Tourism.
We have broad experience in managing Erasmus+ mobilities which have become one of the cornerstones of our internationalization strategy.
- Technician in Cookery and Gastronomy(*)
- Technician in Catering Services(*)
- Technician in Administrative Management
(*)Also available in Dual
- Higher Technician in Tourist Accommodation Managements
- Higher Technician in Kitchen Management
- Higher Technician in Administration and Finance
The international program is one of the key points of IES Calvià. It’s essential for integrating a multi-cultural society in the aim of providing our students with equal opportunities.
Erasmus + mobilities allow our students not only improve their language skills, but also develop their ability to adapt to a new environment and know different cultures.